lilmisseccentric

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Da-di-Da..im quite happy n contented..for no reasons....

Da-di-Da..im quite happy n contented..for no reasons....well maybe coz i passed my Eng formal letter writing..with a score of 21/30..i tot im gonna do it badly..i got highest in class 4 maths test...29/30..tmr got another maths test..muz study...then malay test...i did fine....yea....yesterday floorball i tot i very bad....lousy...but no...i dunno why my coach me put me to play wif the sec 3s...the pros....i was so SCARED...eee...my coach keep shouting get into positions..very scary..liao..ok lets talk bout today..well..I hate the part where i need to write who walk around in the class..then gary was like asyiqin biased lah..then justin was like im innocent....Young jun was like u dare? i was like i dare..very irritating u knoe..i dun like this kind of job writing names of people who walk or talk its so like pri9mary school and damn childish...haizz...wat to do im the monitress..i gotta do wat i gotta do...im not being harsh its juz my job so srruy palzz...ok...wen i return hoem ..i wan to take mrt then this kavya nad asih pull my bag to take bus..they pull.....n push..blah..looks like im getting bullied here..lolxx....then i was struggling to their hands of my bag..then there public people..bet pple look at us like a freak hope they dun complain we r such barbaric students..we r so not..anyway im getting bullied here..so puleez..dun scold im juz fighting my way thru which i did win..hehe at the end the bus arrive i decided that they can leave the bag with them they decided to carry the bag in the bus..and me i didnt care...i knew they wudnt dare..i tink..then they still decide to bring it in the bus then i say..im so gonna tell my mum then they leave it there..the bus driver sort of honk..lol...da-di-da..dun mess with me liao..
warning :pls dun make me angry by irritsting me..u havent really see me in full rage..i'll be swearing n kicking ***es...wooosh..u wudn want 2 see me like that..i've been like that wen my elder bro with me alone and he was irritating me..i was in full rage..n toally slamming doors...kicking tables..shouting like mad girl..eehh...its been a long time since that happen...so dun make it happen..its suc a hideous side of me...i tot weiwei knew....but then wei wei call me girl like nth happen..cool we're still friends...hehehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home