lilmisseccentric

Friday, October 31, 2008

uhhh..

He's SO COOL!
check this vid.


I LURB HIM.(that guy in that vid)
its just a stupid crush.
U NOE i go..
err..(whats the word?..crazy?)
if i see CUTE GUYS WHO KNOWS HOW TO PLAY GUITAR!!
(HE's A LEFT-HANDED!!!)
*squeals*
SoYUP!
(whatever that means.)

FIFI is a shyboy!
(im so sorry)
Im so ANNOYING.
(i guess)

hmm..IM ABSOBLOODYLUTELY BORED!

iHATEmylife.
iLOVEmylife.
its so cliche.
ivegotnothing to say.

BUMMERR.

a little poem from me!
its called



JUSTfeelingratherMISERABLE.

iwannathePRIMARYSCHOOLDAYS back!!

im so tired.
its just fear overwhelming me.
I donno if i can take it.

I hope this rubber band wont break
even its under too much pressure.!


STOp sounding so EMO.

must be optimistic.

its all gonna be over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home