lilmisseccentric

Saturday, September 15, 2007

fast..not fast as running fast

ok..i'm not gonna get angry and thou shall not tell lies..lol...this is the month of fasting for the muslims..yea..not allowed to eat or drink for i dunno how many hours ..im not bothered to count the hours..the month to remove our sins...ok..lets talk bout sumthimg else..oh yesterday...E.T.(running like mad dog period) we ran 6 rounds and even those who fast need to run..i tot im gonna die but know i didnt..and then got cca ..floorball..and i played despite fssting and feeling so giddy..i tot i wud be resting but i played on...i felt like im going to faint or die..but miraculously i didnt..i actually even scored goals....hehe..i was so happy that i played despite fasting and feeling like dying..it made me feels stronger sumhow..lately nothing new except the fact that my english seem to sux...no offence to myself..im juz not very good in english...im better in sci n maths n other subs..but not eng..its a no-no for me...but i'll try my best for exams...yea..ok..so far so good i mean my life..Bo Jiang and Zheng Yong are so funny...i laugh everyday in my seat..though i sortof dun like to NOT seat wif izyan..Bo Jiang and Zheng Yong U ROCK!!...hahakzz...Jared..ok lah...he seem quite but at least he talked..we're friends..i think ...duh...My best-guy-classmates ever..Zheng Yong and Bo Jiang..hahakz..wee....im so glad that they treat me like their friend..i think...and make stupid funny jokes..lalalala..i SO LOVE my friends..AS FRIENDS...that includes my girl besties..u know hu u r...:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home