lilmisseccentric

Monday, July 7, 2008

EEerrrrrrr...

x.x
im superb busy!
beyond extreme.
cant wait till sports day over!
There's like cheerleading ALMOST EVERYDAY!
including SATURDAY!
if we never win 3rd or 2nd,
(i dun mind not being first coz we will be called
up to perform on our school national day so-called concert)
i am GONNA KILL THE JUDGES!!!!
KILLKILLKILL!
(too much violence? i havent went to details yet)
i'll....and....BAm..
i shall leave out the details..to gory i think..
NC16 ! HAHAA..but im no PYSCHO aite!

oh no.
no time to train my RUNNING!
oh dear. mmy miee...
im dead.
im quite slow aite..
Grr..
give me time pple..
i need it
x.x

uh-oh.
too many homework.
art project.music project.
OHHhh..
trying to design SHIRT!!
grr..
give me ideas.
planning to do a GRAFFITTI!!

*smiles*

im no artist but i'll try.
i got the hands!

i got so much creativity in me
so IM GONNA USE IT!

im gonna be FREE when sports day is over.

when im in sec 3 ,i wont be joining cheerleading.
coz i'll be busy by then..AND..my mum not letting
me join anyways..too troublesome.
enuf experience of cheerleading.it aint my destiny to CHEER!
Waakakaka..
i mite wanna give up my position as the house captain.
someone out there deserve a chance to LEAD.(sumthing like that)
coz as u see..im a prefect now...a monitress..im gobbling up
other pple chances..anyways..im not THAT sporty..
.......yupyupiie..
i tink Ru En should be the house captain!
:D:D

aite!..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home