lilmisseccentric

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

the end of enjoyment

the beginning of results and the end of me.
if i had a button to self-destruct.
maybe i have pressed it.

tomorrow is the day
where the veil reveal
what is behind it.
the number
that will decide
your grade.
THAT RED INK..
would it be beautiful
or would it be bloody?
would it leave me to tears
of bitter melancholy
or smiles of joy?
only time will tell
if i am destined
to be standing at the top
or will destiny change its fate
surfacing the failure in me
conscious tell me
too much negativity
ugly Fs is all i see
im drowning in worries
would my precious As
disappear?
or would it be happy
to remain on a piece of paper
that tells how i fare
in my exams..
i will never know
only THAT RED INK
may deliver me sorrow
for tomorrow
only THAT RED INK
could return me happiness
that i lost i today
only after this day,
will THAT RED INK
determines how right or wrong
this wandering soul's
doubts and worries
but for now she
prays and hopes
THAT RED INK
will present her the nicest gift
of wonderful As
or a consolation prize
of a B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home