lilmisseccentric

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Emo Day..maybe..



i am not emo here.
My dear friend was the emo one.
I would say no further.
Try to cheer up!!!
YOU can do BETTER for other tests!!
JIAYOU!
Its not the end of the world!!

KEEP YOUR SPIRITS UP!!
today we had 3 test results!!
Let's start with the bad news.
i got..
17 and a half/25
for science mock test!
im supposed to get 18!!
but i dont bother getting marks because this
is JUST A MOCK TEST
whereby the marks are not counted for
Ca1!!
IZZY will be sad though coz she is the highest
with 20/25 but too bad its not counted.
sheesh
okie...next is MATHS!
i SO HATE MATHS!
i got 21/30.
THAT IS BAD!
I am below average by ONE mark.
SHEESHHH..
THE BIG GREAT LOVELY NEWS..
I GOT THE HIGHEST FOR HISTORY!!!!
37/40!!
I SO LOVING IT!
THEN, my teacher ask me to take
HISTORY!!!
i am so CONFUSED!
me take history??
i JUST DONT KNOW!!
arghh..frustrated..

ohhhhh...I tried to be a responsible monitress!!
LOLS. i mean people are complaining so much..like *someone*..
ehem ehem
ohh..this is what i did..
I asked my fellow classmates to HURRY UP to the hall..
I helped to clean the whiteboard with MIN YI..
I asked the girls to go for ET faster
I asked them to sit down.
I picked up the litters in class.
I also distributed the form papers and
DID NOT leave Samuel to do everything.
...
I hope i wont be HATED for SHOUTING too much..
but i try to be a bit gentler..
anyway my shouting is like CRAP!
haha.

oh the guys in class play a game.
called strip game.
thank god nobody REALLY STRIPPED!
HAHA.

Im so slacking.
I need to do homework!!
yes.tomorrow is friday...
shoosh..i havent practice my guitar too!!!
that's all yo!

CIAO!

~BE happy because in that way, you hae nothing to be sad about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home