lilmisseccentric

Thursday, April 3, 2008

ARGHH...screams again

Love is like drugs. it leads to addiction. you can never get enough of it. but somehow im sick of it. oh...and there is one guy who likes me but i do not like him. i know the feeling of rejection but i really do not like the guy. i can do nothing of it and let him admire me from afar. I DO NOT LIKE HIM. I KNOW THE FEELING OF REJECTION and i was able to get over it so why cant him? dont say im a BAD person to be ignoring sumone who likes me but hey, i dont like him and as long i dont be SARCASTIC, be THANKFUL.
*STEP ASIDE FROM LOVE*
There will be tests next week .
Even though not much homework is given,
we still need to study.
We cant have a break.
Im exaggerating.
we do have breaks. NOT MUCH.
there are prefect meetings...

so i still have to stayback.

THANK goodness..

i have no remedial

even though im not smart.

IF i have to attend remedial

i wont be sitting here blogging.

I guess remedial take a lot of our free time.

Science was fine.

I UNDERSTOOD what the teacher taught

but many of us DO NOT understand

what the hell the teacher was saying.

BUT that doesnt make me smart.

You think im being humble?

im not.

its really true.

i believe everyone is intelligent

because everyone have brains.

the only thing is that how they use

their TINY WEENY brains.

I use it well, i guess.


To me,

Life is a tortuous path to happiness

but one can make it through

if he dared to struggle

and to believe in himself.


oh,my wise side came from nowhere.

as you can see you suffer when you run 2.4km

for your NAPHA test..

but if you to put up a struggle as in you push yourself

and to believe you can make it thru..you'll do great.

and the end result would be of satisfactory.

SATISFACTION=HAPPINESS.

TA-Da.

The WISE (who is me) has spoken.

HAHA.


I told my secret to 3 person.

Can't i keep my mouth shut?

Obviously not.


oh..my dear friends,especially izy,

have become more pervertic.

sorry to say, they are horny.

Trust me im not one of them.

maybe i am..but do know im not

as horny or pervetic as them.

they tell sick jokes.

maybe i did but mine werent as

PERV. as theirs.

BEWARE of one of my friend who

LOVES to slap people butt.

it is not sexual harassment though.

or is it?

unlikely

or likely?

do not confuse

for as long its not sexual harassment,

its fine.

what have happen to our generation.

their minds are turning yellow.

no longer innocent.

but full of dirty thoughts.

do know that BOYS are far more worse than girls.

they are FAR more perv.

enough of this.


now...I LOVE JASON MRAZ.

(JASON MRAZ IS A SINGER)

he's not that handsome or cute

but hey he got the words yo.

the lyrics to his song are poetic

and sweet,melodic and BEAUTIFUL.

trust me.i fell in love with his songs.

TRY AND LISTEN TO "IM YOURS"

and fall in love with it

unless your taste in music is like mine.


oh.let it rain.let it rain.

IT is raining.

and i have nothing else to say.

its time to say goodbye.

CIAO.


~Life is short.Dont ever waste it.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home