lilmisseccentric

Saturday, March 8, 2008

the holidays just begun

Its the holidays but I don't think it should be call a holiday.I have CCA on thurday and friday.I have science consultation on tuesday and an english one on wednesday.I have to do project after that-The Swiss Science Challenge and my literature dramatisation.With that,it's a hectic holiday.Did you know our teachers are trying to "kill" us? My homework is piling.It's like a mountain of worksheets.I'm not the only who will be suffering of course.It will be other students as well.Let us suffer this holiday but at least I can wake up late. I'm sick of waking up early.I'll be having panda eyes AGAIN when school reopens but for now i shall foget about school.I think that is quite impossible because the homework will remind me of SCHOOL.I have to study hard and work hard so I could catch up after the school holidays after slacking for too long.

I guess I let my emotions get the better of me.I was so insecure because im not pretty and i kept thinking about it.hating myself every second.feeling unloved but now i realise im special the way i am.I dont need to act different or be a different person just to be loved.someone who loves me will love me for the way i am.i should be grateful for the way i look,huh?Everyone is beautiful in their own ways and you cant change that fact.

~Love is like a doodle by Van Gogh-your lopsided circle may be a masterpiece to someone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home