lilmisseccentric

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

chicken kebab!!!!!!!!!!

yumyum..i oni ate one piece of the chicken kebab..ahahahaha..i gave the rest to my dad and mum..anywya..there was a home econs test..it was okay i guess..my calculator was not working at the beginning..so i hit it ..then ms norli was like laughing..hhaahaa..so embarrased...=-=!! anyway wai loon and wen liang so the KPO....keep asking me who i like..aiyo..i dun like anybody lorhh...they tink i lying..chey...my face look like i lying meh...i dun lie one orhh..they dun believe
^ ^
me....('x')...LOL...i so innocent..but really i dun like anyone...just stupid crushes..that comes and gone...the whole cycle thing..yeaa...cant they stop being so KPO?? of coz they cant..mwahaha..ohh sh*t....i havent do compre....=-=!! do a bit oni..the words so hard orhh..i wish i was born an english pro...like wen liang (the kpo) and hariharan...ooooooooooohhhhh..btw i like or liked(?) sumone i dunno..kwakwakwa...
the story...
i was buying coke...then there is this guy beside me..well..at first the auntie asked me what i wanted..i said coke (DUH) then this guy blurted some drink at the same time as me..i just look at him then i look at the auntie i continued with my order.....then HE said SORRY to me..i was like..smiling(coz he was smilin) and sort of whispered "never mind"....then..when i took my coke he said sorry twice and was smiling so wide......i was like(in my mind)wat is up with these guy....then i smile so wide also.hahahaah..and so i had a crush on him..haha..coz his so sweet....:]...the way he smile say sorry...haha..do this crush stay long enuf??i dunno...i never see him b4 till this day..so who knows what will happen...maybe it wont last long...but i wonder why he had to say sorry a lot of times..and he smiled so wide...which made me so speechless..hahahahahaha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home