lilmisseccentric

Thursday, January 17, 2008

guy problem

okie...not so good..this guy in 2T1...is SO despo...he wants to stead with me..BUT I DONT WANT...not my type liao..and he wants my no. HECK NO..IM NOT giving!!...well..what is worst...he is NOT satisfied!!!..he's going to...i dunno..find me??hunt me??LOL..all i know he's creeping me out..REALLY..EXTREME CREEPO!oh gosh...im going to avoid him all the way...grrrr

okie...hahahahaah..my class (i dont think the whole class..hope its not the whole class) thinks that i like Yu Xun..WEN LIANG was like ..hey asyiqin...do you like Yu Xun..i said no..then this hariharan say i havent realize i like him..LOL...i dunno whether i like him..but i feel that...i got along well with him as a friend..LOL.and TODAY when i said no i dont want to change seat with wai loon during literature..jared then said Asyiqin loves Yu Xun so much..she(as in me) dont want to change seats..PUHLEEASE...im just worried that the teacher mite scold me lerr..anyway..we had a crappy literature quiz...which im going to fail..mwahhaa..i didnt learn in detail..I CANT BELIEVE YU XUN IS SO SMART!!!i mean his maths is good..i was sort of struggling...and science..i had somesort of careless mistakes ..he saw it...hey..where my intelligence went??!?!?!?
Yu Xun says he WILL beat me in science..IM NOT GONNA LET HIM!!! prob slacking now..but im making efforts to improve!!!!

OOooo..guy probs...LOL..Yu Xun..hmm..he's not that bad..HAHAKZZZ...that creepo guy..NOT GOOOD AT ALL..CREEPO!!!! i need protection!!!! HELP!! cu mi nga!! tolong! i dunno how to say in tamil..
ARGHH..im so..CONFUSED.

~You cant force me to love you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home