lilmisseccentric

Friday, January 11, 2008

I SPELL EMO 2!

ok..PLS DO NOT TAKE MY EMONESS SERIOUSLY..THAT GOES TO IZZY..she'll prob think im depressed..YES i am ENVY to those girls who have bfs..(boyfriends)..but ITS BETTER NOT...to have ONE.but..wahtever..its not wrong to have a bf.i thnk....YES I AM EMO...yar.yar...so whatever...I CAN SPELL EMO..!! ISNT THAT FANTASTIC!! WEE~~okay maybe now you're thinking i should be going to IMH...Hhahaah..TODAY DEBATE THINGY WENT WELL...yaryar..and that MT tcher is cute...but he is a tcher..i dont go for older guys as in too old for me...LOL...YESYESYES..I NEED MY SELF ESTEEM BACK!!!!!!!! I NEED IT...you know..(im going to release my anger here so be prepared..for i dunno what) IM SORRY..I CANT BE WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE.YOU MITE SAY IM UGLY BUT THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE who THINKS THE OPPOSITE.I AM WHAT I BELIEVE I AM..SO GET REAL..YOUR WORDS WONT AFFECT ME DRASTICALLY..u treat me like sh*t...I DONT GIVE A DAMN..U AINT GONNA MAKE ME CRY DUDE!!!No more.....I HAVE NOT TO SLACK..I SHALL DO MY BEST..I CANT SING LIKE SITI NURHALIZA OR....uhh..KELLY CLARKSON..but I HAVE MY OWN UNIQUE VOICE!!!
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!

my anger has been released..thank euu!!!!
P.S.MORE PICS ARE COMING SOON!!!

~good girls are bad girls who just doesnt get caught.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home