lilmisseccentric

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

BYE 2007!

HELLO 2008..haizzz..time flies so fast...
hmmmm..2007..a lot of ups and DOWNS...so...yar...
THE CHANGE!!
~Im having guitat lessons..YEA!
~4 new classmates coming in..
~no more monitress but a prefect...
~quitted floorball now in choir..
MY NEW YEAR REVOLUTIONS!!!!!
*to pass my exam with flying colors like i did in 2007..but
i want my english to be at least A2..
*To be able to play more than wordson my guitar..
*to grow TALLER
*sing my way thru fame..(how am i going to do that??)
*to be NOT self-conscious of how i look like and BE MORE CONFIDENT
*to be less shy
*to be a BETTER PERSON!!
NOW.................................
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!!!!!
oh man..im getting older..sheeshhh...

btw,i have not posted for a long time..
just wanna say my holidays was a BLAST..thought there were homework.(CRAP)..
i went to KL with my cuzin...so nice...and stayed in a FIVE star hotel...oh man..
I WANT MY HOLIDAYS BACK!!!!
cant wait till school closes AGAIN!

~Dont cry coz it end,smile coz it happened

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home