lilmisseccentric

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

im talking now..so shush!

ASH IS TALKING:
TODAY!me and my cuzin..fatin(DUH!)..went to Jurong Regional Library..
normal stuff..
take neoprints..
normal stuff..
then we went jurong point..
normal stuff..
eat food...
normal stuff..
shop.(not really).
normal stuff..
then i bought this book called..
"chicken soup for the girls soul"
*something* to inspire me..(self-help)..
after my so-called depression..which have *not* ended..
oh im planning to buy
"chicken soup for the teen soul"
*next* year..
NORMAL STUFF..
adn EVERY NOMRAL STUFF I DID..
is *extremely* fun..
and me and my cousin..
EXTREME "lamoz"
we keep looking out for guys..
can you *believe* that??
sheesh..
we're not lamoz.
more like despoz.
LOL.
but I *have* my limits!!
believe me..
when it has reached the limit..
i'll go..
"ok..see this flag..it says asyiqin is *not* interested
in guys now..and she *MEANS* it.!!"
im at extreme weirdness.
so shoo..
dun disturb me.
go disturb my cousin..
TTFN(ta ta for now).

~the way i see it, to have a rainbow..
you gotta put up with the rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home