lilmisseccentric

Friday, January 11, 2008

I SPELL EMO!

the cca orientation..IT WAS ALL ...so...I don't know..the choir sang 3 songs..Flying free,Hikari Ga and Let it shine...yea..so..i dunno..im kinda emo lately..EMO..i so can spell emo. EMO EMO EMO..EMO its not over..LA-la-La-la...I DONT HAVE A BF!! YAY!!!!! IM NOT PRETTY!!! SUPERYAY!!!!! IM SO STUPID..YAY!! i guess i have low self esteem..I NEED MY CONFIDENCE..I SING SO BAD...!! SUPERTRIPLE YAY!!.. E-M-O..I feel like crying..DONT ASK WHY...i am soo..emo..emo..emo..my emo was gone..BUT DAMN IT CAME BACK!!!!!!...F**k..Im so F**k up..sorry for such..words(at leaat i censored it)...fish fish..sometimes i feel..im not loved by anyone..IM SO....DULL. who am i to say you love me..I love that song..who am i to say by hope..I MEAN LIKE WHO AM I TO SAY YOU LOVE ME...AS YOU CAN SEE....I REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS GUY..of coz i wont tell...(and izyan dont worry its not izzul..he aint my type..heheheeheh)ok..i like this guy but..this guy treat me like sh*t..ok..maybe not...he is just..uhhhhhhh...i cant find the word..anyway..he doesnt really treat me like sh*t..its just...not nice...u know.not gentlemen type..(LOL)..this guy thinks i like another guy to make things worst...so yar..BUT THE THING IS I DO NOT WANT A BF..BUT I CANT HELP IT!!!!!DARN.DARN.DARN..im so DARN EMO..and BUSY these days..BUT I'LL KEEP SMILING..no matter how much i wanna cry and i have to go thru it all..as long i dont slash myself ...its good..and my friends thought i was anorexic..cause i dont eat during recess-just drink..AS IF i was anorexic...I EAT MY DINNEr.MY BREAKFAST...so yar..AND.THANK GOODNESS ITS SATURDAY TOMORROW..i feel like going somewhere...somewhere i can 4get the emoness in me...oh gosh homework.gosh...HOMEWORK!!!OH FISH.SOMETIMES I JUST HATE MYSELF.TO BE HONEST..I DONT HAVE A BF AT ALL!!! YAY ME!!!!!! anyway..who cares of getting a bf..IM SO IN STUDIES NOW..i think im kinda slacking..but I SHALL WORK ON IT..No bfs for now..i guess i have to believe in what i am..evryone is special in his or her own ways..yea so..i need my self-esteem back...

~And who am I to say you love me
I don't know anything at all
And who am I to say you need me
I don't know anything at all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home