lilmisseccentric

Friday, January 4, 2008

LALALA.

I'm officially in choir.i shall sing my way through..talk about singing...I HAVE TO SING IN ClASS NEXT MONDAY!!! In MT class..can you believe it???It's not like i HAVE A GREAT VOICE!!She ask me to sing umbrella by rihanna...well ..i could have sung on that day..just a few lines...BUT MY MIND WAS BLANK!!!!!!!!! now i have to sing the whole song.CRAP! I think the reason why she ask me to sing..becoz not only i enjoy singing...i join choir..that made me the FIRST malay girl to enter..but the choir members was such nice people..such a warm welcome..though i was kinda nervous..i kinda calm down a bit...they put me in alto at first..the seniors in alto wanted me in alto badly...but when i went for the audition..i was put in soprano 1...I can't belive one of the alto girls called me cute..i was like HUH?!...LOL.so yup..
oh gosh..for now im really listening to umbrella...though its an old song..for the sake of singing in class..GOSH..and umbrella its not a good song to sing when there is no music..it will sound weird..cant they pick a more melodic song..GOSH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home