lilmisseccentric

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

BUSY ME.

ITS SO SAD!I cant go for choir performance on 9th feb coz im going holiday!!!!!NOT FAIR!!!We're suppose to sing two chinese song i think...spring morn..and spring flowers..haiz...nvm..JIA YOU CHOIR!THIS WEEk like EVERYDAY i have to stay back!! got debate lah..CCA lah..dance for prefect investiture lah..CCA recruitment for sec one lah..than the singing thing for music lesson..must perform a song..me,izzy and aishah..havent decide on the song yet..malay song i think..ao yar...haizz..so BUSY!!!!! homework some more..oh the science tcher kinda boring lah..feel like sleeping..but for the sake of stuying...i shall not sleep..see i so guai!! hahaa..btw,SHI YING NAUGHTY NAUGHTY...say (make rumours) I like Ka Hang..my foot..my head..my..my whatevr lah...say anyhow...just becoz the pencil case looks almost same..NAUGHTY SHI YING..than the gary told ka hang i like him..I WAS LIKE "NO!!!!"
GRRRR!!oh those stupid class photo was out of stock..can you believe it!!!!! Now i need to tell mr zan..WOOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! so THE BUSY..(dont follow my english liao..so the lousy..for now only..i think)
TATA!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home