lilmisseccentric

Saturday, February 16, 2008

.The Great Fall.

i think i am falling-not typically falling off a cliff or the stairs but fall in my studies.in another word,slack.Im no longer getting first in any test.always the second best or even worst,the average scores.
Malay:59/85
Maths:21/30
Vocab test:10/12
History:39/50
science:9/20


sad to say,(for me) that izzul is catching up REALLY FAST!.he got top for history and malay and doing very fine in other tests.well..when u reach the peak,its so simple to fall.BUT i shall climb back up again.SOMEHOW.I will try.if i am no longer first in class,i'll try to be cool about it but i'll never stop fighting for THAT first position.

CHOIR..
was and is fine.i sort of getting the hang of it but i find it soo hard to reach the high notes.(i was surprised when the instructor put me into sop 1(the groupd who who sing the high notes)the sec ones are great.yea.everything is cool.

I just wanna CONGRATULATE...
those sports grps such as floorball,basketball,soccer and badminton..they won most/some matches..so they deserve clappings...*clapclap*..if they lose...well..I KNOW they will try even harder next time..so i wish them best of luck..I SUPPORT ALL OF YA!! DO YOUR BEST IN THE TOURNAMENTS!! U ROCK!!..

EMPTY,
oh so empty..i feel soooo empty..nobody to love..yes..i have forgotten about him..i mean..i got OVER him..indeed..but its hard trying to move on...its like..i have a hole in my heart...its EMPTY..i dunno how to say.. but its just empty..im so emo...im not loved anymore..(he stop sending me sms to me..)his last sma was "dun sms me" poo-ey :( so sad..so sad~~but i wont slash myself...I WONT CRY...
how i feel is like the song playing in my blog..cry by rihanna...yupss...but anyway..i got over him..not just fully healed.

NEW SPECS!!!!
yes..i bought new specs..u shall see it on tuesday..its pink and purple...lol..i dunno what color to choose..so i just choose anyhow..hahahahaha..do i make sense..??nvm...thats all larhh..

wish me luck for whatever to happen next week..hahahahah..especially the tests to come...oh..ill be soo BUSY!!!! *sobs* ohh..i so love the manga la corda d'oro..!!! the guys are sooo cute/hot/handsome especially len and ryotaro!! *squeals*..lol..that is so random. o.0

~the drama just continues..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home