lilmisseccentric

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

tired !!!

argh.so busy liao. homework..maths so complicating..science bore me to death and i dun understand a single thing...i have to read up at home to catch up..then..got dance rehearsals...then got ccas and enrichments...GRRR....busy sia..tomorrow got class comittee training...i prefect also become vice-chairman..so the weird horr..must give other people chance..haizz...wat to do..anyways..tomoorow must bring an object to represent a character in romeo and juliet..i find it crappy...i found a toy...to represent romeo i think..because he's so crazy in love..MWAHAHAH..lame lorr...then this irritating weiwei ask me for help for the lit...grr..headache liao..still thinking...ohkk..my art..the drawing flower...i dunno wat to say..my friend didnt color her artwork got higher marks than mine..OF WHICH I COLOURED FULLY....i mean i got 62?!?!?!!?..mine is like nicer than one of these guy..(no offence)..he got 65?!? wat the hell..??the art teacher told me my flower was quite nice but WTH sia...give 62..then..how can some of the pupils artwork..the marks rite..is like 65..before that it was 70..of which she cancelled and change to 62..how can a teacher mark an artpiece like that...then one of my friend got 58...then she showed her artpiece to tcher than suddenly she give 64..WTH????? its kinda unfair...its SO DAMN WEIRD HORR....nvmm....just bear with it.....anyway..so tired liao..i wanna sleep..
P.S. i dun like anybodyy!!!!!!!!

~black panda eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home