lilmisseccentric

Monday, February 11, 2008

FAILED

Ta-Da...i failed my science test by 1 mark.PATHETIC.However,i am going to TRY my best for the next science test.I really had no time to study coz i had a lot of stuff going on these days.I had to do my lit essay today in class..sort-of last minute coz i had NO TIME to do it during the CNY holiday coz the first few days i went to KL and SUNDAY was used for the lit group porject.I tried to do it when i was on holiday but honestly i cant concentrate at ALL.Im probably slacking but im gonna climb my way back..Grrr...Im under the GREAT DEPRESSION!! MY MALAY TEST!! ARGHH...its SOOO hard...im dead!! =-=!! ARGHH..history test results tmr..Im DEAD =-=!
GRRRRRRR!!!I MUZ WORK HARD!!! ARGGHHHHH!!!!!! DIE LIAO!!!!! i cant stop saying grr...who cares..when is the next test...?? of course u and i wont know...NVM...I still have HOPE!!!!

ohhh..dear friends of mine..believe me..I DO NOT LIKE HIM ANYMORE!!!!! its OVER..yeayea~~ i dont want to care about boys anymore...HONEST!!!!!! im just simply sick with them...for now..its all about the studies...:]

Ohhhh..JUST IN CASE...Ms Yap..if u have read my blog,PLS TAG!!! hehehe..just wanna tell u that ur a GOOD ENGLISH TEACHER!! ohh..and please bear with the class crapness/nonsense..they are like that...but i love my class..hahaha..ok!!

THATS ALL!!!

~u only fail when u stop trying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home