lilmisseccentric

Friday, March 7, 2008

I AM SO EMO! BOO!!HOO!!HOO!!HOO!!

I failed my science test.The great depression hit me.It hit me in the bullseye.My foolscap I wrote "the Young and Depressed" ..and that will be telling you I'm depressed.I got 45 out 100 and a girl like me have HIGH expectations.It might be the holidays but I don't think it's a time to relax.Teachers gave loads of assignments and I decided to go for science consultation.There are CCAs and meet-ups to do projects.Life is nevery easy i guess.

There's never a shorter route to take-only winding and long paths.There are always obstacles coming your way through.You will probably struggle to that destination you want to reach.That's life for me.

I think I am going to stop now.My eyes are blur and I am tired.Tired of everything-school,tests,ccas..EVERYTHING..

I shall tell my "beautiful" so-called Ca1 results tomorrow.

Hope the next day will be than this and no tears shall come pouring down.It's not over.I can do better than this.I don't accept failures.I will never stop trying.never.

Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home