lilmisseccentric

Friday, March 28, 2008

Always Busy..and a few more secrets.

Life is hectic.
Never once there was a free time for me.
Staybacks,projects,homework,test,CCAs and so on
just fills my schedule on its own.
I have to pull the National Flag every Monday
and the timing has to be perfect.
Never thought there was perfection.
They say nobody's perfect
but people are always aiming for PERFECTION.
Can't they stop it?
No.I can't either.
its something we have
as a human.I think.
History test went just fine
with a score of 34 out 40.
Not bad.
but when people say not bad,
does it mean good?
or if its not BAD,
then its BAD?
dubious i may be
sceptical it may seem.
do i make sense.
maybe not.
Meet the parents.
i never liked them.
i find it a waste of time.
if the teacher would like to have a say
about a student-because of his or her marks,behaviour-
he or she can pick up a phone and call.
its not even wasting our energy.
just money.
but money is NOT a problem.
I have to do duty as a receptionist tomorrow.
both morning and afternoon.
AGAIN,my schedule's tight.
The LONELY one I'll be
when i'm doing my afternoon receptionist duty.
I hope I won't be dreading alone.
my dear min yi has no duty.
afternoon duty my dear sarita is free.
left me alone like a cat on a tree.
if you know what i mean.
sometimes i make no sense.

SECRETS.and MORE of them.
I'll promise to keep them.
IF i ever broke it,
please forgive me
as my intentions was not bad.
Secrets are hard to keep.
and when you did not ask me to keep them,
I might spill.
the other may not know of a secret i knew
from another fiiend.
i wonder if you understand.
its just hints and clues.
but that's all i can give to you.
I have my own secret(s)
but I'd rather keep to myself.
until you prove you are trustworthy,
i shall tell my secret to thee.
but you should all know
secrets-new or old
are never meant to be told.
are only meant meant to be kept.
for now,shush in silence.

~they say time heal all wounds but actually you are the one who really healed them.
so be proud of yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home