lilmisseccentric

Saturday, March 15, 2008

at sarita house!!!

me and izzy!!!

more PHOTOS!!

and MORE!!
me and izzy


izzy and aishah..so cute. sarita NEw hairstyle


IM TIRED OF WRITING WORDS AF TER PICS SO I STOPPED.
HAHA!
anyway.those pics were taken when we were at sarita house doing swiss sci project.anyway..sarita was so PISSED that day.
AND DONT remind about the swiss science challenge.
PATHETIC.
i mean me and my group.
grrr...

whatever.so.um.
today.is um.
the last day of my air rifle enrichment.
so UNLUCKY.
all my aimings out.
Grr.
and i saw
CATS umm..
u know.
mate.
HAHAH.
too bad i didnt took the pic.
LOL.
it was so,
FUNNY!!! HAHAHAHA (laugh people)
ooooohhh...
OMG!!!!
that Qra ,Qra sweet..whatever u call it..SOLD IN 7 ELEVEN..
IS NOT HALAL!!!!!
ARGHHH
i ate it. >.poo-ey
it contained false pork skin.
Eww.
no offence.
OMGOMGOMGOMG!
im excused though coz
i didnt noe about it
NOT being halal
at the time i eat so..
yar.
GRRRR
next time im going to check the ingredients.
BLoody CRap.
tomorrow cross-country.
plan to run the whole 3.2km.
but sure got walk one.
Must not be NEGATIVE.
ARGH!!!!!!!!
JIA YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!
MUZ GET TOP 50
....
so sad i got 100+ last yr.
must stand in FRONT.
people block.
crap .
wish me luck
and i'll wish
you LUCK.
HAHAHA.

LOOKING FORWARD TO:
GOOD FRIDAY

who doesnt?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home