lilmisseccentric

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Humphh

BACK TO SCHOOL AGAIN!
good friday is GONE!
as well as my weekend!!
Bummer.
I hate SCHOOL!!
oh fish.
I cant handle sec two life
and HOW
am i supposed to handle sec 3 yr?
Shoot me.
Im dead.
OH!!!!
x-country sux!! (4 me!)
i planned to get top 50.
and i end up get 181!!
WOSRE THAN LAST YR!
not because i slacked PURPOSELY..
i went SICK in the middle of running.
i had slight headaches and BAM.
i felt like vomiting.
my face went pale.
SARITA was very scared that i would
just puked there.
so she asked me to go to the SJAB point.
SJAB people ask me take deep breathes.
then i drank water.
then I CONTINUED RUNNING...
despite not feeling good.
I REALLY DONT WANT TO BE 200 hundredth over.
BUMMER.
oh bummer.
in the end..
I REALLY WANTED TO PUKE.
I WENT REALLY PALE!!!
and izy and aish was like ARE U OKAY??
i was like im fine..
HAHA.
bummer.
DAMNDAMNDAMN.
i wanna be top 50.
BUMMER.
THERE IS STILL NEXT YEAR.
remind me not to eat too much sweets.
YEaaaHH.bummer.

okie....u noe people always ask what u wanna be wen u grow up...rite..??
so here i am thinking bout it...what i wanna be?? i never knew..but..
MAYBE....i wanna act..or sing...SIMPLY PERRORM...yea..i like that idea..if i cant sing..i'll act..So i guess u think im having BIG DREAMS..I enjoy acting.i can be a different person. if i sing..i can express feelings thru songs...hmmmm...haizz..its just dreams..im hoping it'll come true....

~Its never wrong to dream.Just dont get overboard if u noe wat i mean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home