lilmisseccentric

Friday, May 9, 2008

Sa1 is FINALLY OVER!!

WOoohT! Let us celebrate and burn the textbooks. Maybe not all textbooks, the history and home economics as we are NOT gonna use them for next term ..semester...next year..you get the idea..OOooo...it rhymes...
total rock on ..SA1..is OVER...*wicked laugh*
my "evil" Plans for tomorrow..
GO LIBRARY WITH my cousin and SLACK!
GO EAT dinner with family.

SLACK SOME MORE.
JUST dream on.
I'll be in reverie.
Just smiles on my face.
WIDE WICKED SMILE.
maybe not wicked.
Im a nice person you know.

i have become from a sane student
to an insane girl.

damn.on the bad side.
CCA is starting.
normal school time.
prefect duties.
more studying.
DAMN.
SEC 2 camp.
life sucks.
no.
school is the reason my
life sucks.
maybe not.
they provide me with education
and more education to make me
an intelligent person.
but i believe everyone is intelligent.
its just that i noe how to use my brain.
JUST KIDDING.(on the second part)

I cant "wait" to sec 2 camp.
believe me.

OOOoohhh..im gonna sit beside.....
AGAIN.ok..
so exciting.
im being too obvious..
im not making any sense..
believe me.

whatever it is,SA1 is OVEr...(for now)

~life is full of obstacles.there is like one huge rock in front of you.
then..a river...then..some mountains..some..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home