lilmisseccentric

Thursday, July 10, 2008

just another sad face

im SUPER STRESS.

emo-tastic.

there was suppose to be a training
to run with my teammates in 4x100m relay.

but i couldnt make it.
the security guard say i cant get out of
the school then come back in.
i need a form.
finding a form took a lot of time.
then there wasnt any time coz i have enrichment thingy-HOM thingy.
then i got an sms from my teammate saying dat if i dun train, we mite lose.
their timings have improved but wat bout me..
but I SERIOUSLY WANT TO TRAIN..!!

it makes me feel BAD.GUILTY.
i feel like im a BAD HOUSE CAPTAIN.
useless.

then im suppose to have cheerleading practice.
but the HOM thingy ends at 5.30pm.
and I HAVE TO COMPLETE MY SCIENCE WORK by TODAY.
i finished it 5.45pm.
i hope they dont get misunderstood.

im SERIOUSLY STRESSED UP!
with all those projects..
i have NEVER DONE THEM AT ALL.
NO TIME.
i feel like crying.
wait.
i already cried.
:( :(

i guess..
my life sucks.
AGAIN.

i tink i dun wanna be hse capt. nxt yr..
i'd probably be a disappointing hse captain,
coz i cant really do much..put all my efforts to it..
i noe im not the only one that is all stressed up...
but nobody noe how i feel
..

i guess sports is not my thing.
though i still like P.E.

i can concentrate on what i WANT TO DO in life.

and that is BE ME!


i feel like crying and i tink i cant hold these tears any longer...
i cant take it now, how will i ever continue my life if life i gonna get tougher?
sumtimes i feel like i have a illness...an illness whereby u cant take too much responsibility...itll just put me in pressure..

~im drowning in a pool of problems and it seems that i cant breathe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home