lilmisseccentric

Monday, November 3, 2008

im BORED.
yesterday went to pasir ris to CHECK OUT the place.
it WAS COOL.
but the journey was long.
(and boring)
but still.
Doing nothing can be GREAT too.
im talking crap.
anyway izy took some pics.
(go her blog if u wanna see it)
so i guess i cant be bothered to take pics
my handphone sux.
so whatever.

TODAY.
i have this eng programme thingy.
(with other schools)
IT WAS FUN.
there were 4 groups.
I was in Sir Lancelot.
(I LOVE MY GROUP)
but we didnt we win.
(LIKE WHO CARES.the WINNER just got a waterbottle )
Im not jealous.(SERIOUSLY)
waterbottles? nth to envy :)
I LOVE THE GREAT PRETENCE GAME
where we have to act.
AND IM THE EVIL WIZARD.
(i feel EVIL)

I think I shud try DRAMA next time.
(so into drama!! i wanna act!! wooht!)


>.< currently listening to academy is-about a girl. ILOVETHESONG
he looks cute at around 2:28 !! LOLS.


I WANNA HAVE M Y OWN BAND. so here's my dream. finally.. no more unknowns.. IM SOO into having a band...!! and IM SOO into this drama thingy..!! can anyone teach me how to play GUITAR??!?!?!?! >.<

IWANTABAND!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home