lilmisseccentric

Thursday, February 26, 2009

omg!

okay..the first time in ..this month to finally POST SOMETHING!
gosh.
life is so demanding.
its killing me!!!
its a bloody scene.

GOSSHHHH

IM SOOOOO SORRYYYY
for the missing tagboard
which went missing for soo long
and is still missing.

probably tmr or saturday
I'll put one.

Its the same old reason for being REALY BUSY.

and goosssshhhh..
so many homework.
urgh.

anyway..
hash..life is going down lately for me..

I DUNNO.
I DUN UNDERSTAND PPLE!!
(i nid to learn psychology.)

one moment, they're so close to u..
they talk to u..blahblahblah
the next thing u noe,
ur invisible.
like seriously..
INVISIBLE.
I DUN EVEN NOE WAT I DID WRONG.
gosh .wat did i do??
its like a silent treatment.
i hate that. a bit. maybe more than a bit.

its like feeling guilt
without knowing the reason behind
your guilt.
this person is seriously making insane.
BUT.
I shall anticipate the silent treatment
and continue to live.
until i find out what is wrong
which is rather a mission impossible.

GOSHHH..
after all i have to concentrate
on tests..
cant wait till i get my butt of the school.!!

Grr.

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE MISSING TAGBOARD.
Blame on Ms. procastinate and Ms. Lazy
:) :)


BEing with you is so dysfunctional

(~ taken from Kelly Clarkson's song My life would suck without you)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home