lilmisseccentric

Saturday, September 15, 2007

hehe..cute conversation of Jansen..haha..he so cute liao..

this cute as the baby cute...not the cute where girl use for a guy..haha..ok..Jansen is so cute..ok..well lemme tell u wat is so cute..ok i send an email to everyone saying that i change my email..then i sign off your classmate,asyiqin..(if u dunno me,im gonna whack u)...then jansen actually reply jokingly..ok..
Jansen's Reply:i dunno u..pls dun whack me!!!
My reply:u dunno me....OK.....*whacks jansen*..pain?? LOL...*whacks some more* remember me ?? LOL...dun tell me u dunno me seriously
Jansen's Reply:ouch!! that was sure pain! but.... i really dun noe u!! i think im going to call the police for child abuse!!!
My reply:Oooo..i'm VERY scared...by the way u cannot report it as child abuse...we're of the same age..haha o n if u dunno me then how come u haf my email add??
Jansen's reply:dunno... is u tok to me first what.... so now i say i dunno u lor!
if i cant report u , then ok lor... i will just tell my MAMA!!!that u bully me!!!

My reply:........i tok 2 u first but by then u shud know who i am wat!!......
oh..u will tell your MAMA....she doesnt know me...and...hehe..how can a girl bully a boy?hehehe

SO im awaiting his reply..dun u find him cute...he says MAMA...isnt that cute..awww...what a guy... behind the rough texture..his quite cute..hahakz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home