lilmisseccentric

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Busy with school.

as you can see,my profile says
insert profile here
it was not meant to be a JOKE..
it is because i had no time to update my blog and so
this blog is becoming BORING than ever.
i bet you fell asleep when reading my blog.
I DUN EVEN have time to blog..
xcept for now..
which i am in a rush..
and have no time to put in my profile
SADLY..

THE HAPPENINGS LATELY...
-got 1st in maths test for vol. of cones and blahblahblah..
-Racial HArmony day-LOVE THE costumes! a3ski ROXX!!
-CIP-selling of balloons at orchard..with min yi ,ling ying and young jun..
earned only $50..:(:(
but quite fun though..
-maths test on congruence and similarity..(mite failed it)
-geog test..(wasted studying notes ..it doesnt appear on the test..i know..WTH!?!?!)
-speech day tmr(mite be a bit boring..wait it is boring but who cares..im getting my prize yo
for being 3rd in standard)
-NATIONAL DAY!! which means HOLIDAY..other Singapore's birthday,,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE COUNTRY or the nation.....HAHA..
RED AND WHITE!!

okk..so thats all..
BUSY ALWAYS!!
NOOOO..
i want my time..
its hunger for time..

i so love free writing.
(THAT IS SO RANDOM!)

see ya...


in like two months time..

HAHA.

spare me time teachers..
SPARE ME TIME!!!

hahahah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home