lilmisseccentric

Friday, March 6, 2009

another day.

another day is gone.
another wek has pass.
another term soon ends.
Time flies.
Wish could stop the hands of the clock
from ticking.

Grr.

The misery just continues.
The homework is piling up
into one huge mountain!!
Grrr..
SO MUCH STRESS!
everyday sleep like 12-1am doing homework
and STUDY.
omg.
how can some pple play computer games???
but i dont play anyway.
gosh!
but here's a fact.
I NEVER WATCH TELEVISION FOR SO LOOONG.
i was able to survive without IT...
not much interesting show anyway.
Choir is becoming more stressful too
coz of SYF but MUST DO MY BESTT!!!!!
GRRRrr..

and I COULDN't BELIEVE I DIDNT FALL SICK DOING HOMEWORK
UNTIL 1am !!!
but my cousin fell SICK..
thats not fair..
do i make sense??

ok.no.

hmphh.

i have no time to practice guitar
and my skills would deteriorate
its not like my guitar skills is GREAT
or anything but..
I WILL JUST CONTINUE TO SUCK!!

hmphhh..

I WANT MY SECONDARY SCHOOL LIFE TO BE OVERRRR!!!


my mind is spinning...and spinning
homework revolves..
i think i've gone mental.

dumdidumdidum.

OHH..boon lay is no longer the last stationn!!!
yup evonne..
now there is pioneer and Joo Koon.
hmphh..


dumdidum

ohno.
i cant go out during weekends.
weekends=homework rush..
so practically we are having school 24hrs minus the time we sleep
GOSH.
its worst that working.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.


g2g.now.

BUHBYEEE>.<
OMGG.
havent buy Jia Min b-day gift..
ARGhhh.

ok..

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.


~Im a desperate cry for help

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home