lilmisseccentric

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Go mE!

ok...SHOCK..not really..BUT GO GIRL! i beat SAMUEL in maths..for CA2 ONI..(no worries sam..u'll be the highest in maths still coz my SA1 and CA1 SUX!)I got 92 and he got 90..2 marks higher..LALALA..go girl! Sam was like "i cant believe asyiqin beat me" and he was like "i hate her.." hahahahaahahhh...totally kicked his arse in maths ca2...but still my english sux...i'll try my best though....history ca2 i got 85..same wit izyan...2nd in class..wen liang is 1st with 86..then in eng we watch the movie waterboy. which is totally funny and a bit dirty...i think...SO FUNNY..watels? oh..me,izzy , aish ,sar sar and wei wei and jansen help to arrange chairs..wei ker is a total pain in the neck..well a bit oni.he was like dropping my bag off the chair but he picked it up..LOLZ..THX..jansen u ARE SUCH a gentlemen coz ur like so helping us arranging chairs unlike bing kai..who so escaping from the scene!and watelse.?oh wei wei is so teasing me man..eee..feel like kicking his arse off..but thx coz ur like helping me too...oh and ummmmmmmmmm..IM SUCH A BAD GIRL!!!! i touched his hand but NOT HOLD..did i?watevs. i dunno why i did so.not hand..was it..his arm? ..sort of.i was like pushing his hand away...and i 4got why i was pushing his hand away xcept he was teasing me bout sumthing. i did dat like two times...his skin quite soft leh..like as if he wears babylotion..hahahahahah... im freaking I SHUD NEVER TOUCH ANY GUY ARM,HAND,SKIN!!!!!!!! NO!!! im still innocent!!!
TO SARITA,IZYAN,AISHWARYA,WEI WEI,JANSEN...THX FOR HELPING IN ARRANGING CHAIRS!!oh ya..at the end he asked me to help him to give the CCA cert/CIP thigny to ms ho.. he said he will help put vlass diary then..then i said no..i'll put diary coz finding ms ho takes a longertime..than jansen laughed..HAHAHAHAHA..POOR GUY!!..so love kicking his arse!!Izyan..we ARE SO NOT A COUPLE..i mean me and wei wei!! WE R SO NOT A COUPLE..and u told me u enjoyed seeing couple..dunno wat...nvm..we r NO NO couple!
P.S. WE ARE SO N-O-T flirting!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home