lilmisseccentric

Saturday, September 29, 2007

yesterday seem so NOT far away!

ok..yesterday paper 1 is fine except the fact that my letter writing sucks..OMG..im so dead..watevs.nvm..its over cant do anything anymore...rite...well tomorrow sunday and i have exams for my religious class.haizz..so many things to study yet got time to play and blog..LOLZ. oh and yesterday me,izzy,aish,kavya,lynette,shi ying and the sisters went to library to do CIP hours..we did shelving and book shelving..watev. that means..LOLZ..nothing just borrowed some manga...oh ya..we did CIP for three hours..the auntie is VERY kind...we did the shelving at children section which is quite boring coz i wanted to do in the teenage section.!nvm..yah thats all..WAIT...wei ker keeps pushing my chair during exam ..when the exams is like 5-10 minutes to end..he started pushing my chair...kavya and izyan saw it anyway...TOTAL irritating! and CRAp..and he even said the word noob during the paper..and i was like blowing up at my seat..haizz...even after exam finish oso he very irritating!!! and izyan keeps saying that he or we were flirting which is so not true..its more like IRRITATING!!.oh and that young jun ask wei ker if he is interested in me ..PULEEZ...which guy would say yes anyway..DUH he said no..and wei ker is SO DAMN RUDE...wen young jun ask me how i fund him(wei ker) i cant even say anything coz wei ker snapped at me and SHUT UP....how dare he...and i cant believe i like him..ohh...that sumthing wrong wif me..sheesh..such a bad taste...sian.....but i still like him..more sian..hahahahahakz. i have to bear h is irratating-ness till exams are over! MAYBE NOT!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home