lilmisseccentric

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

EOY!!!!!

End of year exams ARE SO HERE!
im mugging...
only last minute..
and there is art homework to do.
its like preparation for art exams..
QUITE CRAPPY!
PAST EXAMS:eng paper 1,mt paper 1,eng paper 2,literature,histoRY!!
AND IM SO GONNA DIE FOR THIS!....esp. ENG AND HISTORY SIMPLY EVRYTHING!!!
DIE DIE DIE!..haizzzzzz...so many things to study liao
still got time to post and chat..haha..bad girl..
TO EVERYONE JIA YOUZ...
i mus have faith in myself..
I SO NEED TO get 1st in class...
dun wanna fall..SHEESH...im so gonna work hard for maths...
maybe not...
WELL................i still thinking about him..thinking bout him is SO
RELAXING..coz i dunneed to think about exams...but i think of him at nite..
so it does not affect my studies..i think..
wei ker was SO KIND TO ME !!! NOT...well a bit..he didnt kick my chairr..ITS LIKE
WOW! amazing surprise..NOT! xcept he keeps stepping my shoe..i think he sings ..haha..NOT...he keeps calling me NOOBSTER...hey that was my plan long agO!!!!!!DAMN HIM!!!!noobster here noobster there..SHUDDUP LAH...hahahah..anyway he ask me questions about history......and we talk about this particular question...question 6..i dunno why im saying this..its nice to talk to him in A VERY FRIENDLY WAY..rather than noob here noob there...hahahahaha....
JIA YOU TO ME
and everyone else..
may the paper do u GOOD!!haha
if u tink ur failing..
join my club yo!..
hahaha...if i nvr fail...then.....
GOOD LAH!!!!!..kk
BuaiZ!!....LOVE ya LOADs..XOXO..eh love who? oh nvm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home