lilmisseccentric

Sunday, October 28, 2007

school hols.

lalala..nothing much..yup..school holidays are here but no point calling it a school holiday because i still need to go to school for cca and other stuff..and OMG! i hav homework. can you say pathetic? PATHETIC!.heheheh..there are eng,malay,maths hw.yup.i started a bit.as my life goes on..i have nothing much to say.OK.my cca will be 3 days a week.i have to be the so-called leader in my grp for the so-called obstacle making project.and..there are rumors saying i'll be the next captain..of which i dun think i SHOULD be becoz im a prefect...as i tink i'll be having a *lot* of responsibilities..meetings will clash so let others have a chance.i'd be sumthing else that is minor i guess...rite..but on friday i have to go home earlier because my guitar lesson will start on that day and continues evry friday. a bit nervous as i will step into a world of unknown.(coz i dunno who will be there...)im a bit lazy these days to go out.so sorry.ms nafisah im not going to ur open house..*SO* sorry..im too lazy..:(..pity me pls..hope evrything went well 4 ur open hse..heheh..
yup..im lazying around.now,now..i dunno wat to do..oh let me tell u a story of an incident happened to me at my (lol..my..as if) community library..
ONCE UPON A TIME,there is this little girl(who is me)who went to the teenage section of the library.She went with her parents but her parents was at the first level reading magazines.She was busy searching for books to read during school holidays so she won't be bored to death.She search and search after shelf and shelf.Then she saw a book at a particular shelf.She says"This book looks interesting".She started to read the blurb of the book when she realised to guys was looking at her.She didn't exaclty turn her head to see but she saw at the corner of her eyes...then..
to be continued..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home