lilmisseccentric

Friday, October 12, 2007

today as in today...duh!

The last day of fasting..not really the last day if u counts nxt year and next year and..u noe wat i mean....I JUZ HATE the cleaning the house part....sheesh..and u know my room is always the *messiest*..so i have to a *LOT* of cleaning..and my mum goes stereotyping...she says"ur a girl..u muz noe how to clean ur bedroom..do u knoe that..ur a girl..blahblah' she *BLABS* on and on..and that is so stereotyping..GIRLS are SUPPOSED to noe how to clean the house?? srry mummy...im not one of them..u noe wat..parents stereotype a lot..especially mine..le weird..my dad was like saying to me"u need to noe how to keep urself look pretty..u nid to comb ur hair after bath..ur hair is in a mess..dun u want to look pretty..wat fashion is wit ur hair..blabs on and on*...*REALLY* irritating..that is so frickin stereotyping..in my heart was like.."who's gonna see me in my house...btw..my bf(of which i dun haf) is not seeing me now....WHO CARES..if my hair is messy..!! U DADDY and MOMMY!!!..." wat kind of girl am i u may ask...u NOE WAT..im one-of-a-kind..yea thats it....and u NOE WAT???the keep blabbering on and on..about how picky i am to eating some kind of food...they go..u shld learn how to eat all sorts of food..and have a large variety of choices...u dun even noe how to eat veggis ..u shld learn..coz they are healthy food...see ur cousin eat ALL sorts of food..blahblah.....PULEEZ..im not my cousin...she's a different story..too BAD u cant accept for who i am....sheesh.puleez....veggies healthy?? DO u EVEN noe wat the spray onto veggies...?? CHEMICALS!!! that is healthy?? WELL DONE! GREAT! CHEMICALS ARE HEALTHY SUBSTANCES..WOOHT!..LOL..watevs.let juz forget about that...
NOW......i dun like any guy any more...i mean like as a crush crush thing...i dun like weiwei anymore..he's too...straightforward..i mean simple-minded..mite as well use the word sort-of uncaring..no offence...watevs..though he disturb me yesterday..while waiting for my turn to sit for my eng ..he keep calling me noob..of which im sick of.....so i ignored....and he was like..im talking to u lah..oi noob..noob..noobie..noobster...stupid..noob..HA! he is so desperate to get my attention..HAHAH! i want to *LAFF* like hell..but i shut my mouth and ignored..mwahaha
then he didnt gave up though..he started kicking my shoe or stepping it...thats wen i started to kick back..coz i dun wanna act as a dummy..then he started teasing me i like izzul..which is total crap.coz its *NOT* true..to bad his living in his own lies/crap...he so dont noe i likED him.haha.NOOb.ok.watevs.
ORAL...
eng was terrific..i tink..oni i was tense...and I SPEAK DAMN LOUD...that the outside can hear me..omG!!!!....nvmm.....i talk crap alot though..who cares..
Mother tongue...utter crap!!!!
especially..the convo...(conversation)..i WAS DAMN TENSe..that i forgot sum malay words...
and moi teacher help me..WHICH IS CRAP!!!!!!!! im FRICKIN DEAD!...
and u noe wat pals /frenz..EOY is ending,its beginning..cant u SEE THE FUTURE AHEAD OF U..u will have sumore of EOYs...!!! not bring ur spirit down though..im juz looking ahead....
SELAMAT HARI RAYA TO THE MUSLIMS!!!!
I LOVE THIS PHRASE I GOT FROM A BOOK I LOVE READING..by lauren myracle...ttyl and the series..this phrase to use for wen graduating..dunt cry coz it ended,smile coz it happened.yea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home