lilmisseccentric

Thursday, October 4, 2007

do u love the blogskin?WHO CARES

NO WAY!YES WAY...watevs..do u think its too animated??coz i dunno...
NVM...currently doing nothing..im going to offline..AND STUPID COMP..cannot download MAPLE!!!!!!!!! bcoz i dun hav my dad's password!!!!!!!!! i need to log in as my dad then i can like download stuff..which is crap!I wanna play maple..misery loves my company..but thou shall not curse me..
Till tomorrow comes i remain asyiqin ...wen tomorrow comes..
ill be CRAPSTER...NOT!!!!!!!!! haiz..life is not unfair...its pathetic!
hmm..maybe my nickname can be ashster...
or do u prefer ash*es....watevs....
for now i LOVE MY BED...
DO NOT THINK DIRTY!!!
its because i wanna sleep......SO SLEEPY...
sheshhhhh....boring sia...
haiz...chatting with izzy..
life has change from a no-no
to a...i dunno...
and how come i dunno how to make my own blogskin?!?!/
and how come..im so NOT ..uh..i forgot wat to say..
im so envying people who are happy go lucky..
they dun hav much to worry
IM SO A WORRIER
AND IM so FEELING that i fail my exams..
i dun wanna go NA....BCOZ I DUN WAN TO STAY IN
SWISS COTTAGE FOR 5 years..i wanna leave that school ASAP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home