lilmisseccentric

Monday, October 8, 2007

relax a bit..

UPDATES ON TODAY:
ok...maths part 2..de over! yay....i hope i did well for this part though...KEEP ON HOPING GIRL!!! so..tomorrow home econs..i shall study at night where my energy is much more..umm..more..lol.well...i got my CIP cert to proof this teacher of ours..haiz...well...yea..that's all..not really.oh.JARED what stare stare!?!? ha!!?!?
take lift rather than escalator also wrong meh.....eeh..kpochi..haha.kk.umm....start of wif a bad morning.you know those dates.not the human date but the so-called fruit grow in arab dates..yea...this morning i ate one.sort of ate one.i am very picky when it comes to pick the nice-looking dates..and NONE of them were nice..so i pick one and chew.IT TASTE weird..verie verie weird.i swallowed A BIT. then i chew again..then i look at the date.AND BAM! i saw eeny tiny weeny black dead bugs..INSIDE! i may have swallowed A BIT! DAMN.when i saw them.the bugs i mean.i was startled..sat there like an idiot.then i rush to the toilet and throw up at the sink.I THREW UP AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.i actually threw up the rice i ate.IT WAS ZE DISGUSTING.but bugs contain protein.BUT i DON need protein from bugs..they're ..awful..stuff to eat..i feel like my throat have this buggies inside.EEW.i bet its digested in my stomach.i think i threw up until my throat is SORE.DUDE.my mum blame me for being picky..I SHALL NEVER TOUCH A DATE AGAIN.UNLESS IT IS A GUY and HUMAN KIND OF DATE!those bugs are oo-ers.
topics to share: SENSITIVE PEOPLE:
i dun understand why SOME PEOPLE ARE SO SENSITIVE.
these type of people need the care most.
i dun like over-sensitive people.
i dun hate them though.
i juz hate it wen they're over-sensitive.
and we need apologize though we did nothing WRONG.
and when they do sumthing wrong,they xpect us to accept it.
SO PEOPLE BECAREFUL of WHAT u do when it comes to the
O-Ses(over-sensitve kind of people)..coz one word can go wrong.
LUCKLILY my friends ARE not those TYPES.
DONT ASK WHY I AM TALKING ABOUT OVER SENSITIVE PEOPLE..
it's rather personal.
SHE NEEDS:
A FREAKING PHOTOCOPY MACHINE PRONTO!
i need to photocopy my artwork so i can do the color schemes.
DANG.hope i can find ONE tomorrow.DAMN PRONTO.
PIC OF THE DAY(NOT!):



it's me..posing for like NOTHING.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home