lilmisseccentric

Monday, October 15, 2007

hari raya!

Ola.....ummmmmmm..ok...money collected so far..$196..not much i tink..visit people house..eat...blahblah..do nothing..OOOOOhh...one of my male cousins who is sec 4..had a haircut...like mine!! but his will be the male version..LOL..and oh my goody goody gosh.. HE LOOK CUTE! LOL..i mean like his natural hair color is dark brown.....his hot..handsome..cute...hahah...too bad he's my cousin..=-=! but all he does was playing the comp..duno wat he play..but he played thru out.....dude he's house has like 4 comps!!!! aye-ay-ay....then my relatives on my mum side was like talking about the hairstyle...im the female version while he is the male version..blabblab..all i did was smile...i have nothin to say..juz the fact he is CUTE....haizzz..btw,my uncle is always as pervetic....shhesssh..no censory.....there were like primary 3 kids in the house..and they have no idea wat crap my uncle said...dude....his child is hot..he has 4 children..im talking bout the sec 4 one...woosh..all his children is like male...as in boy..lol....watevs....yea........NO WAY...tmr school..i loathe SCHOOL!!!!!!!!not love but loathe!!!! sheesh!cant i take a break or sumthing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home