lilmisseccentric

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

exams result r out..and....

Ta-Da.moi beautiful marks r out...not so beautiful....but quite to others...so...overall for science...dear me was 1st in class...i tot im gonna fail..hahah...but really i tot sumone wud have taken over my place...lucky me...maths..baddy baddy me..i can't believe people tot i can get so high..juz becoz my ca2 was like 92..puleez...my math always suck...wad were they thinking..my maths totally suck...nodoubt..now..malay..it was fine...normal...as in good normal..yea...umm...history.goody goody me..though i didnt get 1st in class...(congrats to sarsar for getting 94-->she secretly work very hard and then show that she is worried about her marks)...umm...english..haha..juz averagely average..woosh...enuf exam results talk! now..now...in school...there this one guy from sec 2...me and izzy pass this classroom wit the guy...then.........he said HI to me..to me?!?!..... poo-ey!
hasta la vista babes! and dudes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home