lilmisseccentric

Sunday, August 31, 2008

reminiscing the past

TEACHER'S DAY WAS FUN!




The concert was GREAT!


LOVE the band and the beatbox!!




The party went ALL RIGHT


I LOVE MY CLASS!!


(2e2 rocks!!)




Aisyah and me and mr tan!!


OMG!! the picture senget as in slanted..
so tilt your heads for better view..wakaka..

THEN...
i went to my primary school!!
okay..a LOT of stuff has CHANGED.
IT IS SO MUCH MORE NICER!!
i wanna go back to primary school!!

anywae i took some pics!
this pic is in negative thingy..fine..


THE REAL THING...looks like this
ME,Yazid and Fahmy...


MOre pics but with my bestie Naqiah

Fahmy cant stop showing his middle finger..pardon him..wakaka..too bad i cant censored it.. =.=!!



anywayz....yazid planned to go library to study..
then he asked us to go also...
BUT U NOE WAT?!?!?!?!?!?
Yazid didnt turn up!!
and nEVER pick UP PHONE!!!
What The!??!!?

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...

To Naqiah and Ain and Khairi(curry sesat)...Pls stop reminding me of him.. and the wasted chance..of dotdotdot...coz i think i
miss him..and khairi..pls STOP calling me MOP!?!?!


oh ..i dun think they'll be reading this..gosh...what did i write it..I NOE..
i shld tell them to read my blog..
im so SMART(NOT!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home