lilmisseccentric

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

OMG

im finally free.
SO-CALLED.

because tomorrow school
is having learnfest
whereby we DONT HAVE LESSONS
but activities.
annd
im THE LEADER of group 7. >.<
SO randomly picked.
IDUNWAN!!
I DUNT WANNN!!
though got my bestiess is in my
group.I DUN WANN BCOME THE LEADERR!!
i protest!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
my life is ruined.
(not really)

Grr.
i wonder whats in store.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
dun wanna be the leader.
gosh.

anyway.
I LOVE FLYFLEAF!!!
(its a band just so you know.)

and i missed the red jumpsuit apparatus concert.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I LOVE FLYLEAF!! ok.
stop it.
(talking to myself)
obsessing over something is not
gonna do any good.

currently.
i feel like...
doing nothing
haha.
randomnosity !!!



AND THE HOMEWORK KEEPS PILING ON.
...
and BOYS CONTINUE TO BE THE WEIRDEST CREATURES I'VE EVEN SEEN.
(not a sexist statement, peeps. )


~celebrating your idiocy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home