lilmisseccentric

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

life as it is..

there are a lot of things in this world.
am i a thing?
yes,i am.
i am a living thing.
i wont be considered one when i am dead.
But what is the purpose of living when you are going to die?
i don't understand life.
Who cans?
If anyone can explains what is life,
he/she is not a human.
Though the dictionary can explain the meaning of life,
it doesn't say the purpose of living.
when someone say get a life,
what do they mean?
IT doesn't make sense.
How to get a life?
When your living your life right now.

Life is complicated.
But all you can do is just live your life to the fullest.

Life is unfair.
No matter how much you try to have eternal happiness,
there will be moments that just makes you sad and angry.
But are these emotions consider negative?
would there be happy if there is no sad?
Can't the word happy just appears to be on its own and
No such thing as sad and angry.
But would this world be a better/happier place.

Why is there a need to have war,
when you can have peace.
why are there special cases.
why are there handicaps and exceptionls?
why must there be people who are gifted?
Is it because life is unfair?

WHY LIFE IS UNFAIR?
is it to help us to go through
obstacles in life..
as when life is unfair,
it is when we learn how
to adapt,learn and survive..
in our own special ways?

Life when it is good.
Always satisfying.
good things happen to me.
but bad things happened to me too.
'life is good' doesnt exist.
but 'life is bad' doesnt exist either..
so what is the perfect phrase?
is it 'I love/hate my life??'

WHAT EXACTLY IS LIFE?
I don't know.
and i think its better not knowing.
AND NOT ASKING.
Because all it leaves is just plain confusion.

What is love?
oh gosh..please don't start.
ALL I KNOW, I LOVE my family,friends,my pets...so on and so forth..
do i love my life?
doesnt really matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home