lilmisseccentric

Monday, October 29, 2007

sick as in ill.

yup.im ILL.im gonna say that word again..pathetic..sheesh oathetico.im down with a flu.sort of sore eyes.its not red its juz burning and teary too.slight fever.and FEELING very weak.but still i can blog coz blogging uses very little effort.so little dat u dont feel it.i feel damn lethargic.and u noe wat..my ex-classmates came to my house for hari raya-ing..and all of them are guys.let me repeat that.ALL OF THEM ARE GUYS.i told my mum i dunno dem..bcoz i dun recognize the voice at all..so i was like who the hell are they..so brave STEP into my dear house.and my mum actually told them i do not KNOW them.i was like WAT THE?!?!?!?!? so i had to come out of my room..and BAM! its my male/boy malay class classmates.if i could faint maybe i ahd fainted.bam.one of them hide away.(FREAKY GUY!) and another one said hi..then i ask my mum wat am i supposed to do..my ask me to say hi.so i said 'hi'.le pathetic indeed.and i went back to my room..coz i had no freaking idea wat to talk about.ESPECIALLY IN FRONT OF MY MOM.wait........DUN TELL ME I BLUSHED.DID I????!?!!? NO!!..no..i hope not.wooht.and so they talk wit my parents and themselves..and one of them WAS SO DARN AFRAID OF THE CATS.he actually jumped out of his chair.HAHAHAHAH.and when they go home,they kirim salam me ..malay people understand dat.but i dunno how to translate into eng.WITH THEM...i realised that sumtimes it is nice to rmb the past..think abt the past..the fun and evrything.and maybe its always about looking forward.its looking what we had done in the past few years that brings us joy..OH GOSH WHY DID DEY HAVE TO REMIND OF THE PAST!?!?!? now i miss them and the rest of my ex-classmates in west grove SO MUCH..awwww....teary moment eh.REALLY.WHY DID THEY REMIND ME. I ALMOST HAVE 4GOTTEN ABOUT MY PAST.AND MY EX!!!!!!!! wooshhh...did i juz say that..but thx to them i didnt really 4get all about my PAST.COZ I LOVE MY PAST!!.oh damn..shud have ask 4 their phone no. to KEEP IN TOUCH.DANG IT! haizz..who ask me to act malu-malu...which means shy..


THE CONTINUATION OF MY PREVIOUS STORY IN MY PREVIOUS POST..
before that i have to say to izzy and some other people for waiting *impatiently* for the suspended story to continue.THANK YOU!

at the corner of my eye.......then.....*BAM*(sound effect oni)...one of the guy said to me(who else..dun tell me they're gay! haha) I LOVE YOU BABE! *presses the rewind button*I LOVE YOU BABE!..then i was like..okey dokey...time to go girl..before those guys get serious...so i went off..pretending not to notice..of coz its a failure bcoz who wudnt notice me backing out..haha..i slowly went away and disappear...and one of them said wat the f**k..quite loud sumore..sheesh..lucky i run away..hahahahahhaah..but then i cant remember how they look like..hmm..wat if they are cute??hahaha..jkjk..still..i dun care...opposite gender attract like unlike poles of magnet..hahah..jkjk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home