lilmisseccentric

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

a day of of filing stuff.

what do you do when all you have to do is filing?
File the stuff inside a file!DUH!
i help my form teacher to file stuff into somesort of blue file
it includes the student details...exam reports..blah.blah.
i totally remained quiet coz i have nothing to say.
no comments.that's me.

the helping him to file is to "punish" me
for forgetting to bring the class photo order list last thursday.
punish??hahah..
saying helping him was a punishment
is an excuse not reason.
he said to come at 10am.
but no..he changed it to 10.30am.
and he calls me asyicoin.
in front of his students.
yea rite tcher.
so much for the talks of
NO NAME-CALLING..
this is unjust and unfair.
totally crap.
NO OFFENCE.
but tchers can get a bit irritating.
im not pinpointing anyone in particular.
lame.lame.lame.
i told my form tcher
that izzy went lot 1
with her mother..
he said she went with her bf.
lame.
u noe wat?
i tink tchers are trying to be cool
but i think they end up being lame.
NO OFFENCE.
but its not wrong being lame.
coz that what adults do sumtimes.
its very normal.
just being lame.
sumtimes lame=funny.
yea.
and tchers do not seem to be what they seem to be.
they talk like normal human beings when they talk to their colleagues.
not like a tcher.

"DEAREST" form Tcher of 1e2 yr 2007,

YOU have said that i should take triple science class because i have the potential..the chance to go....yes,i would love to but if the purposes of me taking triple science class so as to make me become a doctor and anyone who are related to medicines..i shall NOT HOWEVER PURSUE taking triple science class.and if i ever will be interested in triple science class(of which i think already am),I DECLARE AND ANNOUNCE that i will NOT become a doctor/surgeon/whoever that is related with medicines because that is NOT what i wish to be AT ALL.that is not my career.(btw,he is planning to tell my mum i can be a doctor..PULEEZ..no way mr zan!)NOTHING CAN CHANGE MY MIND.and i will NOT become a teacher.teaching is not my career of choice.my career is up to me to plan.
no one shud interfere.and gosh i cant believe my mum said my sci is better than my drawing.(she is trying to CRUSH MY DREAMS!!!!!!!)
I WANNA BE A FASHION DESIGNER.hmmm..maybe..instead of going JC...i can go to some fashion school. i dun think i can achieve that as MY CAREER coz i cant even sew any clothes.
even though being a fashion designer is a career of impossible for me..NO ONE especially mr zan..can MAKE ME BECOME A DOCTOR even im not going to be a fashion designer(HOPE NOT) anyway..im not going to become a doctor NOT BECAUSE OF that i am afraid of blood(of which i dont)..its because doctor its not my type of career..i wanna be sumthing out of imagination..sumthing different..unique
not a businesswoman.not a doctor .not a teacher.SO TCHER LET ME BE WHAT I WANNA BE.
LET me decide my career in the time to tell.so DO NOT INTERFERE.thanx for your co-operation.u cant decide my career.keep that in mind pls. and be more sensible in ur words.no offence at all.

from your dearest student,
asyiqin.

P.S. you cant force me.no one can.except for myself
P.P.S. doctor is not in the list of my career.never dream to be one.never in reality either(HOPE SO)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home