lilmisseccentric

Monday, November 5, 2007

go shop

today i went shopping.
but first to the jurong east library.
with fatin and izyan.
btw,did u noe u can borrow 8 books??
i borrowed only six.
then we take neoprints at J.E.C
we had a HARD time to divide the neoprints
(jurong entertainment centre)
then i bought the cakes at the royals.
hehe..as per always.
we went to budget shop outlet
coz izyan want 2 buy a shirt or sumthin.
but in the end she didnt.=-=!
then we decided to go home.sad.
but no.well oni izyan did.
my cuz suggested to shop at Jurong point.
then i said"great"
poor izzy went home first.
she shud just agree to go library near
my house. :(
we ate mee soto.
of which my cousin pay for me.
YAY!
there are taugehs of which i hate.
so i didnt really finish my mee soto.
my cousin did.HAHA.
then we went to the so-called newly and huge
popular shop at jurong point.
and its damn huge!
there were nice books TOO!
like 'just listen'
and ..
wait..
i forgot the title..i only remember the
cover of the book.LOL
and we or i took a LOT of time
to help me pick a notebook
so i can store
what homework to bring
and events or meetings.
coz i think i'll be quite busy next year.
you know..
prefect..floorball...sec 2 stuff..
and i paid my cousin her notebook
btw,the notebook was..
blue and says cat notes..
i tot it was childish..
with the cat strap.
but whp CARES?
its cheap.$2.95 oni!
after that we went..
to..uhh..toys 'r' us..i think
for FUN ONI...
then we wanted to go to chameleon..
but we went to the toilet..
and..we actually tooks pics in the toilet.
in the cubicle to be exact.
BUT OF COZ..we WERE NOT peeing.
for goodness sake.WHO would take a pic of
someone peeing??EEWWW.
we pose and pose..
oh.i'll put the pics by next week i think.so just wait
for the pics.(if ur interested 2 see it)
then we went down to banquet again.coz i have to buy dinner.
then.
we went chameleon.
to window shop.
and there was A NICE TIARA!
NICE!
TIARA!
LOL.
then we went home.

THE MISSING PART OF THE STORY!
after we eat mee soto,we wanted to go upstairs.
so we walk to the escalators.
then three malay guys..walk right beside us but in a different direction.
well. one wear a brown tee.another one wear blue.and the other i do not
know.
i do not know what the brown tee guy say
before this blue guy said something when he past me.
well,i had feeling sumthing "wrong" with these three guys actually..
coz they were STARING at me and my cousin..
anyway,this blue guy said "this one is prettier"
he was apparently looking at me.
of which i do NOT dare to look back.
then..my cousin heard it too though she was in front of me.
the blue tee guy was actually talking to the brown tee guy
and did you know,i though the blue guy was
refering to the bag next to me.
(HAHA)
i've met this type of guys.but whatever.
then...
when we went to popular,
we met them again.the brown tee guy
said hello to us.me and my cousin.
then i was like..ignoring.
but i think the brown guy prefered my cousin.
(maybe b4 his blue guy tee friend said that i was prettier..(BLEH)
maybe the brown guy said my cousin was pretty??its a possibility
u know)
he had his eyes on my cousin.
does this make that the blue guy tee likes me??? (HAHA)
i SO DONT LIKE the brown guy tee.
i prefered the blue one.good for me coz the brown guy
is interested in my cousin.JUST JOKING.
i dont really like strangers.
but my cousin.always crazy.says this is the time when u can get
a guy.PULEEZ.anyway they were older than me . i think.
my cousin is so crazy.
whatever.
oh..i CANT believe the blue guy said i was prettier (than who?)
does he EVEN know HOW NERDY i LOOK in SCHOOL..
i hate my specs.
if schools allowed to wear home clother,
i could attract some guy's attention.WOOHT!
JUST KIDDING!!!..hahahaha...
im still staying single.who cares?
oh..my cuzin called me and she said..
the 3 guys followed her to the topping up card
machine..haha..and she was SCARED!!
so much for saying the right time to get a guy!
LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home