lilmisseccentric

Saturday, November 3, 2007

honestly nothing

i shud be studying for my madrasah exams and im so not studying it now..
im blogging..duh..and my cuzin ask me to online
so i did..and i said hello to her a million times
she didnt reply..and i was like oi oi oi..no reply..
can u believe it..so i did other stuff..
like go to friendster and blog here..
honestly i have NOTHING TO WRITE.
but whatever..i'll just write anything.

Oh and i studied notes.
as in musical notes.
before that i tried to do
my malay homework
which is write a diary entry
and which i didnt write in the end
coz i dont really noe how to phrase the
words..in malay..coz i write my diary in
english

before that i watch the tv.
kids central.
i dunt really watch tv often
and kids central
its juzt that i have nothing better to do
than lay back and do watever i want.
i wathc teen titans the movie.
honestly that robin guy is kinda cute.
i noe ur laughing
so u dun nid to cover it up
but honestly he is CUTE..
awwww.he kissed starfire.
they r such a cute couple
but back reality.
they're not EVEN REAL.
then i watch totally spies.
they are totally cool.
i so love to be a spy.
they're totally cool.
let me repeat that.
they're totally cool.
i tink i said three times.
LOL.

and before the me watchong tv happens,
i was actually playing psp..
the game pimp my ride..
which is totally awesome..
super duper.
but TOO bad..thats not my psp
its my bro's psp.
do u tink i shud buy one.
wit my own pocket money..HMMMMM....
i already used it to buy a guitar...
hmm..
watever..i'll buy the newer gadget to come..
of which i have no idea wat it is..
nintendo Wii
PSP..
wat else does the tecnology people
have to offer?

watever.
im going out later..
too where?
dun ask.
coz i dun even noe.


and this tcher of mine..
keeps bugging on me 4 the class photo
order list.
which i 4got to bring on thursday.
and people calling the teacher's pet.
I DO NOT LIKE BEING THE TEACHER'S PET.
it SO LAME. though u benefit a lot.
WHO CARES?!?!
IM NO TEACHER'S PET.
GET IT?
sumtime teahcer can get really
annoying and freaky..
NO OFFENCE.
its just a thought of mine.
will u excuse me for now..
cuz i tink i cant stop writing.
but i have to stop sumwhere.
STOP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home