lilmisseccentric

Monday, November 5, 2007

my email too long?

HE didnt reply my email yet.
maybe he's on holiday?
WHO KNOWS?
too lazy to open the email during the weekends?
OR SIMPLY,
my email is too long!
duh..he wrote 2 emails.
one to reply my previous email.
and another one
to say
he spelled my name wrongly.
can u believe it?

of coz
me.
when i start to chat or email.
i tend to say or write too MUCH.
LOL.
da-di-da
waiting for the reply.
of my quite-long email.

oh.btw,this guy is NOT MY BF!
please DONT be mistaken.
how did we started emailing each other?
LONG STORY.
but i'll just say..
it start when i email to evryone(as in my my frens)
that i change my email add.
THEN THIS GUY
replied to MAKE FUN
of me or was it the email?
then i reply..
he reply..and..
now we're talking about homework..
who's lame.(he says im lame)
and i say he cant spell.
he's so gentlemen.*cough cough*
i so lucky..BLAH BLAH BLAH
and now he's taking a short break
i think.

oh.why do i even NOT tell his name?
u think im keeping a secret.
coz u think i ahve a crush on him.
or he's my BF.
PULEEZ. never.
he is just my classmate.
name jansen.
LOL.
dont u tink its so lame to talk
thru EMAIL?

bummer of the week:
oh..i have floorball training tomorrow.
so lazy to go.
but i HAVE to improve my skills.
so i shall go!! duh..coz i dun have any reason
not to go

the no-bummer part of the week:
DEEPAVALI! wooht..can take a break from cca.
relax and be lazy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home