lilmisseccentric

Monday, November 5, 2007

3 posts in a day.

apparently i posted 3 posts in a day.
that day is today.
the third post is this.(DUH!)
i have nothing better to do. i guess.
i SO love shopping.
and that sentence is so random.
oh so random.
and bookworms are different from nerds.
and im officialy a bookworm,when i read books.
but when i put them down,
im no longer one.
does that make sense?
ooh..there is this manga
called"vampire doll"
its so FUNNY.
oh so random.
did you know i always wonder..
what will my career be?
who is my bf?
who will i marry?
what will i do when i grow up?
and i ABSOBLOODYLUTELY..
have no IDEA?!?!

OMG!
i see no future!
NOT!
its just that the future is SO unknown to me.
whatever happens,it happened because of ME!
i will LOVE my career.(HOPE SO)
i will LOVE my bf.(DUH!)
i will love my husband.(its a must!)
i will do whatever i do.(who doesnt?)

and dont think im too young to
even think about my future,marriage and career.
im young but IM MATURED!

so,fear me!



this pic,
oh so random

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home