lilmisseccentric

Sunday, November 11, 2007

life under camera surveillance

im under camera surveillance.
which means...
eyes are watching my move..
my parents' eyes to be exact..

FINALLY THEY ARE OUT OF SIGHT!
why the hell is the comp in my parents' room?

NOW,i can finally blog...in peace...
sowhatsupwithme?
well...on last saturday..i went shopping.
with my parents..(i noe i noe..u tink i shopped with my friends..but no..)
shopping with parents is not lame...
i bought two clothes..
one looks like a jacket..(but it is not)
and another has a cute bear on it
i bought them at OG.
oh..i SO LOVE the brand patch.
hehehe..
and my father talks to the aunties there(as in the salesperson)
and its so DAMN paiseh de..
HE says i have no fashion sense..
PU-LEEZ.i have LOADS OF FASHION SENSE.
even though i didnt LIKE THAT my father call its fashionable necklace..
my mum goes its nice...
RIGHT.it looks nice..ON ITS OWN.
when it comes to fashion.CLOTHES NEED TO CO-ORDINATE WELL with accessories.
they need not to be matchy matchy..
BUT THAT NECKLACE DO NOT CO-ORDINATE WITH MY CLOTHES!!!
they so dont know fashion..
and i cant believe one granny came and laugh when my dad put on the necklace onto my neck(LAME!!)
and the granny says SUI...(i dunno what that means..
Poo-ey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home