lilmisseccentric

Friday, April 3, 2009

Heyys.
finally i post something.
woa.
next week got a lot of tests!!
even though school is 3 days.
SO WE HAVE 3 TESTS
WTH.
i have no control so
i have to accept that
I HAVE TO STUDY FOR 3 TESTS!
gosh.
andd..next week is X-country!
(GO YELLOW HOUSE!)
Bloody hell.
IM NOT PREPARED.
my stamina fell luhh.
dumdidum.
planning to go the sports complex to run
with my primary school friends...
but they all SO BUSY.
actually me too.
i have choir tmr morning !!
and today choir was quite tiring
BUT MUST BE RESILIENT
(like the short speech i made on resilience)
must be a woman of her words!

im SO STRESSED OUT.
too much pressure
>.<
Grr.
must hold on. (:
arrghh..
my "counselor"
IS NOT ONLINE.
nobody to throw out my woes to ):
(my listening ear friend not a counselor for real.. make sense? no..
sheesh..simply my good friend luhh)
Oh nvm.

must be busy ..i guess.

ahh..nevermind i can do this!!!!
ohgosh. i rmbered ..
i sign up for 4x1oom ..
must train..
ARGHHHH.
my stamina and speed is like
....

nvm. i go alone to train tmr.
im a loner in disguise, dont you know?
Grr..

SO..
AIMS OF THE MONTH.
-->DO MY BEST FOR CHOIR (SYF)
-->Train my stamina
-->My studies..(next month is EXAMS??!?!?!)
-->COPE WITH PRESSURE.
ARGhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
-->improve my guitar playing..currently..i suck and..i have no time to practice.
oh..ANDD
-->Chillax. andd catch up with my long time no see friends. HAHA.

that's all yall.

ohwait.
I ROCK FOR MY PUBLIC SPEAKING! though i WAS SUPER NERVOUS...
people think i was confident..HAHAHA. what a joke!
(i so rock no matter how much i suck)
JUST KIDDING.
i must remain modest. (:
next week is impromptu!! NOoooooooooOOOOOOOO!

ok.
thats all yall!

~Am i just another scene from a movie that you've one hundred times?
(Mayday Parade-when i get home, you're so dead)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home